Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oatmeal at 5am

I've finally been hired on full time, so I figure I should show up at a reasonable hour, rather than an hour and a half to my show in the mornings. Thus, I am eating my oatmeal at...5:17 am. Fully awake right now, but just give it till after the show, and I will definitely be in need of an IV of coffee or straight caffeine.

So the grass seed I planted is pushing its way up through the peat moss. I love how green new grass is, before it's full grown and damaged by the elements. Still a pain because I have to water it at least twice a day. I'm really not looking forward to seeing our water bill this month.

Charlotte and Ham are both staring at me with the "will you finish your GD breakfast already or else give us the rest" look, so I best be finishing it and get ready for work. My goal is to be there before 630 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment